Views
Helpful
Replies

ISE 2.0 to 2.1 upgrade

sholley
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

Trying to upgrade ISE 2.0 to 2.1 and when downloading the upgrade bundle to the Secondary Admin/Primary Monitor node of my 2 node setup, I get a download failure on the second node that states "Internal error during command execution", appears that it will download correctly to the first node in the cluster, but not the second. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Yes, we are using the GUI, and after cleanup it did the same thing, we did it manually to get around it and all appears to have worked.

Sam

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Timothy Abbott
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Sam,

Are you using the GUI to perform the upgrade or the CLI?  Also, verify that you don't have any previous upgrade files on the node by issuing "application upgrade cleanup" and see if that helps.

Regards,

-Tim

Yes, we are using the GUI, and after cleanup it did the same thing, we did it manually to get around it and all appears to have worked.

Sam

Ok, glad to hear it worked out.

Regards,

-Tim

briandungan
Level 1
Level 1

I'm having the same issue.

Screen Shot 2016-07-22 at 2.20.00 PM.png

Hi, we had the same problem. Are you using SFTP? So you must add the Host Keys for the SFTP Server via CLI. crypto host-key add host <IP of SFTP>. Or simply use FTP.

Greetz Martin

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: