cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Jabber lags when changing conversations (v11.5.2 and v11.6.0)

SGerbec0330
Level 1
Level 1

I've tried this with both 11.5.2 and 11.6.0, and the problem resides in both.

I'll start off and have no issue, but the more i talk with someone over chat with no issue. No pressing enter or buffering issues or anything. I'll get messaged from other people and switch to their conversations and again, no issue. But when i return to the first person it lags for a certain period of time before loading up the text box for me to type. The more i chat with this person, the longer it takes for the text box to load up.

When it lags it spikes my CPU usage up from 0-1% to 10% until the text box shows up, then it goes back down to 0-1%

I've had IE8 and IE11 installed without a change. I've also confirmed that i do not have KB3038314 installed.

1 Reply 1

SGerbec0330
Level 1
Level 1

oh and one more thing i want to add. If i delete the .db file in C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\Cisco\Unified Communications\Jabber\CSF\History, the issue goes away until i've talked to someone for a little bit again

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: