Views
Helpful
Replies

Login problem on DevNet

Wichawit.N
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I already open the case to DevNet Support for 2 weeks ago but no one response me.

Last three weeks, I merged my CCO ID. After that, I could not login with my new CCO ID on Cisco DevNet (developer.cisco.com) but I could login on other Cisco tools such as Cisco Certification Tracking System, dCloud and DevNet Learning Lab.

I known some detail about this case that my email address is not on DevNet database.

my email address is "wichawit@ait.co.th"
my CCO ID is "Wichawit.N"
please help me.

Thank you.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hello Wichawit,

This should all be sorted out now. Please try to log into DevNet again. Please note that you may have to walk through the registration process again.

Please let us know if you have any questions.

Thanks!

Jacob

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

jacoadam
Level 5
Level 5

Hello Wichawit,

I am investigating this and will get back to you in a little bit.

Thanks!

Jacob

Hello Wichawit,

I have opened an internal ticket with the team to get this sorted out. We have discovered the issue and it shouldn't take them too long to get this resolved. I will reply to this thread once it has been completed.

Thanks!
Jacob

Hello Wichawit,

This should all be sorted out now. Please try to log into DevNet again. Please note that you may have to walk through the registration process again.

Please let us know if you have any questions.

Thanks!

Jacob

Hi Jacob,

Now, I can log in to the DevNet.

Thank you very much for your assistance.

Hi Wichawit,

Glad to see it is working now! It's our pleasure -- let us know if you have any other DevNet or Sandbox questions!

Best,
Jacob

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: