cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

LineAppearanceAssociationForPresence - changes in behavior between CUCM 10.5 and 11.5

stephan.steiner
Spotlight
Spotlight

Hi

I'm currently running my updated unit tests to test my own AXL library. My unit tests were written for 10.5 initially - and they all passed prior to the upgrade. Now there seems to be a behavior change in the endUser object between 10.5 and 11.5

In 10.5, when you add a user, you had to manually assign the LineAppearanceAssociationForPresence after creating the user with the right controlled devices and device profiles. In 11.5 however, if you create the user with controlled devices / associated device profiles, and you extract that user again, you'll have the LineAppearanceAssociationForPresence field filled with the lines that belong to the controlled devices / device profiles.

Is this correct behavior? Absent a documentation that lists changes in 11.5 I can't be sure

0 Replies 0
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: