cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Finesse Gadget for custom metadata tags to show in Media Sense?

Jason Scott
Level 1
Level 1

I have a customer that is looking for a gadget that can apply their custom tags to media sense, so they show in the JSON file. Is this possible? I also want to mention that they have Quality Management and the tags do show their using the gadget I have installed right now.

4 Replies 4

dekwan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

When you say they would like to apply their custom tags to media sense, do you mean adding session tags? If so, then yes, I see in the mediasense developer guide that there is an API to add session tags.

Gadgets can call any REST API. So if mediasense exposes a REST API to add the custom tags, then it is possible.

If you are asking if mediasense has a particular API, I would post it in the MediaSense forum to get a more accurate answer.

Thanx,

Denise

Thanks Denise,

I wanted to try to clarify before moving to Media Sense Forums (thanks for that) So let me explain the Call Process. Agent receives call, once answered he/she can use the gadget I have installed and enter a custom tag for example A123987. I see this tag in Quality Management and can look up the TAG with no issues and play back the recording. But I was wondering instead or in addition to could it also add this TAG to the JSON file for this recording in Media Sense. I see TAGS in Media Sense but no way to enter in the Custom TAG a agent is entering above.

The goal is to get a custom tag entered into the Media Sense JSON file so they can do a lookup for calls based on the TAG the agent entered.

Thanks !!!!

Hi,

I'm not familiar with the custom development for media sense, but from what you said above, there is no way to enter custom tags in media sense. If so, it wouldn't be possible to do it in a Finesse gadget.

Thanx,

Denise

Thanks for all the suggestions, and from what I have read that is correct. I have opened a TAC case and looks to me to accomplish what they want to do will be what the Quality Management not Media Sense. So I have questions I am sending to Callabrio.

Thanks you very much for your Input!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: