cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Webex crashes while selecting recording device

otatop
Level 1
Level 1

I'm running windows 10, have a computer mic, a mic on a usb camera, and a Bluetooth headset. If I select the Bluetooth headset mic, and then in the drop down to select a different mic, webex will crash. This happens every time I try that. Additionally, if I attempt to select the Bluetooth headset, it doesn't get any audio.

Also, just now I was on a webex and was using the audio from the usb mic, and it worked for a half hour meeting, then in the next meeting it lasted about 10 minutes but then after that no one could hear me. I had to close webex and reconnect to get the mic working again. I could hear everyone else using the usb speakers with no problem.

1 Reply 1

keglass
Level 7
Level 7

Keith,

I recommend you contact WebEx Technical Support as they will be able to tell you if the problem you are experiencing has been identified and assist you with a fix ... or help by debugging. They are available 24/7.

Contact WebEx Technical Support | WebEx

I hope this helps.

Kelli Glass

Moderator for Cisco Customer Communities

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: