Views
Helpful
Replies

getCallPickupGroup using name with double space

fabien.bonic
Level 5
Level 5

Hi,

In the CUCM administration site, it's possible to create a Call Pickup Group named "XXX YYY" and another named "XXX  YYY" (with two space between XXX and YYY).

Using AXL, the getCallPickupGroup request will return the name "XXX YYY" with only one space between XXX and YYY even if in the CUCM the name has two spaces between XXX and YYY. Is there a way to preserve the spaces in the AXL response?

Thanks,

Fabien

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi David,

Thank you for taking time to look at this question.

I think I have found the problem. In fact the response is correct using SOAP UI.

But the AXLSoap.xsd of the AXL 9.0 says that the name of the complexType RCallPickupGroup is an "xsd:Name". This type collapses spaces and this is why I lost the two spaces.

In the AXLSoap.xsd of the AXL 10.0 the type is "xsd:string" so if I use this xsd, the spaces are preserved.

Fabien

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

dstaudt
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Are you retrieving the PUG  by name or UUID?  Can you provide an example of the XML request/response?

Hi David,

Thank you for taking time to look at this question.

I think I have found the problem. In fact the response is correct using SOAP UI.

But the AXLSoap.xsd of the AXL 9.0 says that the name of the complexType RCallPickupGroup is an "xsd:Name". This type collapses spaces and this is why I lost the two spaces.

In the AXLSoap.xsd of the AXL 10.0 the type is "xsd:string" so if I use this xsd, the spaces are preserved.

Fabien

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: