Views
Helpful
Replies

Wallet Card Wizard for Cisco Unity Connection 10.5

bradleywegner
Level 5
Level 5

Hello All!

Seeking some help in producing some literature for my end users for my upcoming Cisco Unity Connection 10.5.2 deployment.  I am currently using the default keymap, but we may be changing it to match our legacy phone system.  I am looking for a cheap and easy way to export the config from my CUC but I am running into difficulty getting the Wallet Card wizard to install on my Windows 10 laptop.  I keep getting the following message when trying to launch the walletwizard.exe app.

Attention MDAC (Microsoft Data Access Components) version 2.7 or later must be installed for this utility to work properly.  See the help file for details.

Has anyone seen this before?  If there is a workaround, or a newer tool, I would be happy to use that.

Thanks in advance,

Brad Wegner

1 Accepted Solution
2 Replies 2

bradleywegner
Level 5
Level 5

From what I can tell in the support documentation for this you need to have one of the following OS for contacting the Unity Connection Server in order to run this. 

Windows XP, 2000, 2003 or Vista

However, we do not have machines with these legacy operating systems due to security concerns.  Is there a replacement tool or an feature that replaces this legacy system.  It looks like the last update was in 2013 for Windows 8 support.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: