Views
Helpful
Replies

Team Rooms - Stuck Decrypting Content and Title and unable to leave rooms

Nathan Luk
Level 1
Level 1

Hi guys,

Has anyone had issues with Team rooms intermittently being stuck decrypting title and decrypting content and also not being able to leave the room once joined (they get a message saying "It is not possible to leave this room")? It seems to happen to different team members on different rooms but we've only experienced this on the team rooms not other general rooms. We've tried a number of things but still haven't been able to figure out what's causing this. What we've done so far to no avail:

• Booted people out of the room so they can rejoin (since they can't leave themselves)
  • Signout of Spark on all devices and signin again
  • Had them leave the team and rejoin the team
  • Change password of their Spark account

Cheers,

Nathan

4 Replies 4

jbourne
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

@nathanluk , you should probably use your Spark client Help > Send Feedback and open a support case. That one sounds like it might need some admin eyes on it.

I am having the same issue. I have opened a support case.So far I have not found a posted to solution to this anywhere despite this post being over a year old.

Claudia de Luna
Spotlight
Spotlight

Having the same issue on Windows 10 but not on OSX (Sierra).  Did anyone ever get additional information?

FWIW I re-installed the app and that resolved the issue.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: