cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Change LOGOUT Reason Code

rshade-cti
Level 1
Level 1

We've got a use case where supervisors are using the LOGOUT reason code for simple workforce tracking (Break/Sick/Vacation/etc) and need to be able to correct the code if it's not chosen correctly by the agent.  It looks like LOGOUT->LOGOUT is an invalid transition state (unlike NOT_READY to NOT_READY, which is valid).  Is there any other way to change the reason code via the Finesse API in CCX or CCE?

Thanks!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

dekwan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Robert,

Just to make sure I understand the use case correctly. An agent goes Logout with reason code of sick when they should have done Logout with reason code of vacation. The supervisor wants the ability to change the reason code of the logout (sick) to logout (vacation).

Unfortunately, this isn't possible. Like you already mentioned, Logout -> Logout is an invalid transition state (per CCE/CCX). For agent state changes, Finesse doesn't do any prechecks and sends it to CCE/CCX directly. There also isn't any update reason code APIs available.

Thanx,

Denise

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

dekwan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Robert,

Just to make sure I understand the use case correctly. An agent goes Logout with reason code of sick when they should have done Logout with reason code of vacation. The supervisor wants the ability to change the reason code of the logout (sick) to logout (vacation).

Unfortunately, this isn't possible. Like you already mentioned, Logout -> Logout is an invalid transition state (per CCE/CCX). For agent state changes, Finesse doesn't do any prechecks and sends it to CCE/CCX directly. There also isn't any update reason code APIs available.

Thanx,

Denise

Hi Dekwan,

is this still not an option yet?  - There also isn't any update reason code APIs available.

Hi,

I haven't checked directly myself, but per the doc, LOGOUT->LOGOUT is still not an option: https://developer.cisco.com/docs/finesse/#!user%e2%80%94change-agent-state/userchange-agent-state

Correct, there isn't an update reason code API and I do not believe it is on the roadmap. As I said previously, the state change is a pass through to CCE/CCX and they are the one restricting the LOGOUT->LOGOUT.

Thanx,

Denise

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: