cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Integration CUCM with Lync in cloud with expressay (Lync GW)

Dear Community,

I need integrate a Telepresence Solution on premises (CUCM, Expressway C and E, vTS & Conductor) with Lync on the Cloud (Office365), but I can´t find information.

Is possible this integration??

Kind Regards!!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

That's why I mentioned acano 1.9 has a beta feature for this with Lync on cloud but has caveats

Hence CMR cloud can still be a great option because it can work with Lync in the cloud too

Lastly office 365 is building their own video interop in the cloud for late year Launch but that's not a solution available today and remains to be seen what caveats it will have

Please mark posts as helpful if possible

Thanks

Srini

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

skilambi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Can you elaborate on what you mean by integrate? For example if you are referring to audio/video interop then you can either look at

1) CMR Cloud WebEx which allows Cisco and MSFT O365 endpoints to join

2) CMS (Acano) 1.9 has a new beta feature to support direct federation with O365 for A/V but has caveats

Thank you for your response,

I need communicate your telepresence endpoints and ip phnoes with platform lync, using audio, video and content.

I was read the documentation for integration between lync server on premises and collaboration on premises, but the lync server of the customer is in cloud...

The customer don´t use webex, only cisco telepresence endpoints SX10, SX20, DX80 and Jabber

That's why I mentioned acano 1.9 has a beta feature for this with Lync on cloud but has caveats

Hence CMR cloud can still be a great option because it can work with Lync in the cloud too

Lastly office 365 is building their own video interop in the cloud for late year Launch but that's not a solution available today and remains to be seen what caveats it will have

Please mark posts as helpful if possible

Thanks

Srini