Views
Helpful
Replies

Open NX-OS Lab diagram not found

cristian955
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all,

I have not been able to find any Lab Diagram (ip addresses and connections) for the Open NX-OS Lab.

Though I have reserved a session this morning, the confirmation mail did not provide me any useful info about how to get to the Toolsever or to the Virtual NX9K instances.

Thanks for your reply.

Cristian

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

ecorban
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

hi christain

the ip address information for an ACTIVE reservation is displayed on the workspace tile of the lab. Once your reservation is active select your reservation, and you will see the ip information on the nodes in the open nxos sandbox. the login information is in the access details section of the information tile.

regards

eddie

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

ecorban
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

hi christain

the ip address information for an ACTIVE reservation is displayed on the workspace tile of the lab. Once your reservation is active select your reservation, and you will see the ip information on the nodes in the open nxos sandbox. the login information is in the access details section of the information tile.

regards

eddie

Hi eddie,

thanks for your reply.

I have done a new reservation and now I can see required information.

Probably, last time I was in the wrong page.

Thanks again.

Regards.

Cristian

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: