cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUBE and SRST

George Thomas
Level 10
Level 10

I was on one of the TAC-time Tech Talks and it was mentioned that CUBE and SRST cannot be colocated. When was this changed and is there any documentation supporting this?

Please rate useful posts.
1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

skilambi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

I checked with CUBE TME Hussain and he confirmed the same. There were some slides floating around stating it was but was later corrected to feature support but not co existence. In the most recent session in the private community on CUBE this was also covered as being on the roadmap.

Srini Kilambi

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

skilambi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

I checked with CUBE TME Hussain and he confirmed the same. There were some slides floating around stating it was but was later corrected to feature support but not co existence. In the most recent session in the private community on CUBE this was also covered as being on the roadmap.

Srini Kilambi

Hi Srini,

any chance you can share these slides with us where it shows exactly what is and whats not allowed?

If i understand correctly, are we saying CUBE functionality (the router CLI version) wont be supported on SRST gateways going forward? what about virtual CUBE?

Thanks,

Kamran

In the private CCP session it was discussed there is no definitive date for the feature next 12 months

Collaboration Customer Connection Briefing Replay Archive

8/18 CUBE session, you will see my QA asking the same thing since there were some decks that said supported but were later corrected

Thanks. Is that referring only to ISR 4K or does that statement also impact ISR G2?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: