cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CAD / Finesse GAPS

pvarenholt
Level 5
Level 5

Finding challenges in moving to Finesse from CAD with respect to real time stats and agent stats in general.

In this we are trying to leverage CUIC reports and gadget to somewhat fill the gaps.

Is it possible to pass information from Finesse based on who the Supervisor is such that the proper CUIC report is run within the FIness CUIC gadget?

Currently running Finesse 11 and CUIC 10.5.

WOULD BE VERY CURIOUS TO HEAR THOUGHTS ON WHAT OTHERS ARE DOING TO FILL THE GAPS BETWEEN CAD AND FINESS OTHER THAN PURCHASING 3RD PARTY PARTNER PRODUCTS.

Thanks,

Paul.

3 Replies 3

dekwan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

I cannot speak for what others are doing to fill in the gaps, but can you be more specific on which real time stats you are looking for? It would help me understand your needs and give suggestions.

In the Finesse desktop layout, you can add some CUIC LiveData gadgets to the desktop. You can find these gadgets (which just need to be uncommented) in the desktop layout:

<!--

The following Gadgets are for LiveData.

If you wish to show LiveData Reports, then do the following:

1) Uncomment each Gadget you wish to show.

2) Replace all instances of "my-cuic-server" with the Fully Qualified Domain Name of your Intelligence Center Server.

3) [OPTIONAL] Adjust the height of the gadget by changing the "gadgetHeight" parameter.

IMPORTANT NOTES:

- In order for these Gadgets to work, you must have performed all documented pre-requisite steps.

- The use of HTTP/HTTPS *must* match what your Users use for the Finesse Desktop (HTTP or HTTPS).

- If you wish to use HTTP, then HTTP must be enabled on both Finesse and Intelligence Center.

- Do *NOT* change the viewId (unless you have built a custom report and know what you are doing).

- The "teamName" will be automatically replaced with the Team Name of the User logged into Finesse (for Team-specific layouts).

-->

<!-- HTTPS Version of LiveData Gadgets -->

<!-- TEAM STATUS REPORTS: 1. Agent Default view (default), 2. Agent Skill Group Default view -->

<!-- <gadget>https://my-cuic-server:8444/cuic/gadget/LiveData/LiveDataGadget.jsp?gadgetHeight=310&viewId_1=99E6C8E210000141000000D80A0006C4&filterId_1=agent.id=CL%20teamName&viewId_2=9AB7848B10000141000001C50A0006C4&filterId_2=agent.id=CL%20teamName</gadget> -->

<!-- QUEUE STATUS REPORTS: 1. Skill Group Default view (default), 2. Skill Group Utilization view, 3. Precision Queue Default view, 4. Precision Queue Utilization view -->

<!-- <gadget>https://my-cuic-server:8444/cuic/gadget/LiveData/LiveDataGadget.jsp?gadgetHeight=310&viewId_1=B7371BE210000144000002870A0007C5&filterId_1=skillGroup.id=CL%20teamName&viewId_2=9E760C8B1000014B0000005A0A0006C4&filterId_2=skillGroup.id=CL%20teamName&vie...</gadget> -->

Thanx,

Denise

We are UCCE 10.5 so no Live Data yet until version 11.

Below are CAD stats not available in versions we have.

Thanks,

Paul.

Hi Paul,

Thanks for the images.

For the Agent Details, the only way to accomplish this is to build a custom Finesse gadget.

For the Team Agent Statistics, I do not think this can be accomplished with what Finesse provides now due to the "Calls Presented" and "Calls Handled". At this point, supervisors only know about the agent states.

Lets see what others have to say.

Thanx,

Denise