cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Mix of Live Data & AWDB report

Gerry O'Rourke
Spotlight
Spotlight

A customer currently has a custom SQL report, which shows real time status of agents logged in.

It also shows you (when you click on an agent) the current configured skillgroups for that agent.

This helps the reskilling of agents for the supervisors.

Does anyone know if there is a way to mix a SQL query with a Live Data report into a single report?

Or if there is a way to link from a Live Data report to run another report (which would be more ideal).

i.e. click on an agent name in a live data report, which you trigger a seperate report (maybe a permalinked one), where I could run a SQL report.

Gerry

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

vigurura
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

CUIC currently does not support mashing up of reports. Hence combination of SQL query reports & Live Data or 2 SQL query reports itself can't be mashed within CUIC.

Also drill down feature is not support of Live Data reports.

Thanks,

Vikram G

CUIC Product Manager

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

vigurura
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

CUIC currently does not support mashing up of reports. Hence combination of SQL query reports & Live Data or 2 SQL query reports itself can't be mashed within CUIC.

Also drill down feature is not support of Live Data reports.

Thanks,

Vikram G

CUIC Product Manager

Vikram,

Many thanks for the response. I guessed as much.

It would be a nice feature to be able to link from a live data report to another report, i.e. a drilldown or link from a live data.

Example:

On a Live data Agent report you could click on the agent, which woudl open an SQL report which coudl show you the assigned skillgroups to that agent.

Gerry