Views
Helpful
Replies

Extension Mobility Login Time

anish.gupta11
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Team,

I am requesting a query for all device profiles when they logged in last. We have a request to provide a list of all device profiles that has not logged even once. I tried two queries:

run sql select eu.userid, emd.logintime, emd.loginduration, emd.datetimestamp from extensionmobilitydynamic emd inner join enduser eu on emd.fkenduser_lastlogin=eu.pkid

This query provided the result but has many device profiles missing and I am sure they logged on.

There was another query:

run sql select eu.userid,cd.lastsuccessfullogintime from enduser as eu inner join credential as c on c.fkenduser=eu.pkid inner join credentialdynamic as cd on cd.fkcredential=c.pkid order by eu.userid

This query seems to work but for each end user gives the output twice.

Please confirm if above query is correct for all the end users to check their logged in time for the Device Profiles.

If this query is correct, then could you please modify the query to drop out the users that do not have device profile associated to them. As this query, gives output for all the end users that do not have device profile associated or are used for SIP third party phones.

Thanks and Regards,

Anish Gupta

0 Replies 0
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: