cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

WebEx API History Service CMR?

vtgraham1
Level 1
Level 1

I'm working with the history webservice and would like to pull metrics on hosts/participants that have used CMR for their meetings. Can anyone provide direction on how I might access this data?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

ryanhunt
Level 5
Level 5

I dont believe there is a reliable way to track CMR usage, if you have a Hybrid On-Prem solution it uses a specific Meeting Type you can look for, but the Cloud CMR solution does not and can join any Meeting Type.

You could do some testing agains the ClientAgent element returned by the History Service and see if that's unique enough for you to identify your CMR devices, I am unable to get a list of what all valid responses are but look for: Video device,Standalone App Tandberg TelePresence,Standalone App

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

ryanhunt
Level 5
Level 5

I dont believe there is a reliable way to track CMR usage, if you have a Hybrid On-Prem solution it uses a specific Meeting Type you can look for, but the Cloud CMR solution does not and can join any Meeting Type.

You could do some testing agains the ClientAgent element returned by the History Service and see if that's unique enough for you to identify your CMR devices, I am unable to get a list of what all valid responses are but look for: Video device,Standalone App Tandberg TelePresence,Standalone App

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: