cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Finesse - Feature Enchancements

Gerry O'Rourke
Spotlight
Spotlight

To help keep publish and allow other participate, I am creating this discussion to list possible Feature Enchantments for Finesse.

Priority Level from 1(low) to 5 (high).

Feature List

• Proxy Server (Priority Level 4)
  • Agent Stats (Priority Level 5)
  • Auto Logout (Priority Level 2)
  • Blind Transfer (on UCCX) (Priority Level 5)

Proxy Server

If you configure a internet based Gadget, the Finesse Server and not just the Client Browser connects needs to the Gadget.

But Finesse currently has no ability to configure a Proxy server, making it difficult to enable internet access in corporations, so hard to enable cloud / internet based gadgets.

Finesse should have a internet proxy server config, with a no proxy list (comma separated, supporting wildcards) - as per a standard proxy browser) that can be configured so internal address don't use the proxy server.

Auto Logout

When an agent closes the browser, Finesse agent stays logged. It does not time out. This could be classified as a bug as the documentation states otherwise. Agent should auto log out if agent closes browser after X mins. I believe there is a keep alive timer or 30 seconds, so maybe after 180 seconds (3 keep-alives?), the agent should be logged out if browser is closed?

Agents Stats

The Current Live Data report shows the same data for the team. It does not show Agent stats, which many contact centres need so that Agents can hit their KPIs.

Cisco have already created this feature in CAD. It needs to be available in Finesse.

I have had significant level of complains over this issue:

CAD Stats below - These need to be available via a Agent Live Data Report

CADAgentStats.JPG

Regards,

Gerry

5 Replies 5

dekwan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Gerry,

Thank you for starting this discussion. I encourage others to participate as the Finesse team likes to hear directly from the customers on what can be added to improve the product.

I will forward these feature enhancements to the Finesse product owner and the CUIC (live data) product owner.

As far as the Auto Logout, that feature should be in place. If you are using CCE, you may need to change your LOAD setting as the CCE setting takes priority. If LOAD setting is set to default 0, the agent doesn't get logged out and remains in NOT_READY. If LOAD setting is set to 1, then the agent gets logged out.

I tried this on my Finesse 11 with UCCE system and in the logs, I saw that the request to CCE was agentState=1 (LOGOUT), but the AGENT_STATE_EVENT coming back to Finesse was agentState=2 (NOT_READY).

Thanx,

Denise

Denise,

I was aware of the LOAD config, but I believed this was deprecated. It took me a little while to confirm but below is taken from Finesse 11 Guide stating it is now a deprecated feature. So I assume we should not use this as it might no longer be supported?

FINESSE-LOAD.PNG

Cisco Finesse Administration Guide Release 11.0(1) - Cisco Finesse Failover Mechanisms [Cisco Finesse] - Cisco

Regards,

Gerry

Good point on the load settings. I forgot that feature got deprecated in 11.0.

Gerry O'Rourke
Spotlight
Spotlight

Feature Enhancement: Finesse - Scheduled Callback option for inbound Calls. (Priority: 3)

Finesse supports using callback for Outbound options calls (see below reference). but this is not available for Inbound calls.

This is a required feature for many contact centers.

Feature enhancement would an callback gadget you could enabled if your outbound option is enabled.

And this was available to be set when you get an inbound call.

Agent could select Personal Callback or select from a drop-down list the campaign to add the outbound call to.

Ideally the Outbound Campaign drop-down list which which would be available to the agent could be configurable (like the Call Variable Layout) using workflow / ECC variable, so not all campaigns would be visible to all agent.

Scheduled Callbacks

Finesse Release 10.5(1) introduces support for scheduled callbacks for Outbound Option calls.

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/finesse/finesse_1051/release/notes/CFIN_BK_R34A18D2_00_release-notes-for-cisco-finesse-1051/CFIN_BK_R34A18D2_00_release-notes-for-cisco-finesse_chapter_00.html#CFIN_RF_S61...

abridgens
Level 4
Level 4

I'd like to add another request:

We experience that some agents close their Finesse tab or browser unintentionally. They may not realise it until the inactivity timer limit is reached since thay are still logged in and may even receive calls.

We have other web apps that warn the user "You are about to close this page" when closing or another URL 'steals' the tab.I'd like to see this as an option set by the administrator to prohibit agents unintentionally closing the tab/browser.

/Andrew

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: