cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Ability to switch from a Jabber Call (windows or others) to a Unified Mobility phone

randy
Level 4
Level 4

Know that there is the ability to create a Unified Mobility soft key on a hard IP Phone and be able to press this button to switch to a Unified Mobility (SNR) like a cell phone and back however I do not believe there is a way to create this 'softkey' on a Jabber soft phone. Is there a way to use Jabber and transfer to a Unified Mobility phone? Or do we know it is on the roadmap?

Thanks in Advance

5 Replies 5

skilambi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

You can do send call to mobile on jabber on active call or even transfer if you want

Thanks

Srini

Sorry Srini

I see the transfer that could work to get it there but I do not see where I could use it as a unified mobile client send it to the cell phone and then hang the cell phone up and it gets sent back – basically what my Hardset can do with the Mobility button

Am I missing the other option?

Thanks

Randy

It's not going to work like that, in jabber you can move the call between desk and soft client but once sent to the cell it's staying there and not coming back to jabber

Thanks

Srini

Thanks Srini

Thought that was the case - not quite the same - I guess it is a feature request

Randy

thlamber
Level 5
Level 5

"Move to Mobile" is a feature that is available today on the Jabber Mobile Clients. We intend on adding this into the Desktop Clients in a future release

Tom

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: