cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

APIC-EM 1.3 release today?

John Palmason
Level 4
Level 4

Hello, I have read a thread that Adam R commented in last week that 1.3 would be released today, is today going to be the day? 

John Palmason

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

aradford
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

very close.. maybe couple more days..  should be any day now.

i will post here when it is released.

View solution in original post

33 Replies 33

aradford
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

very close.. maybe couple more days..  should be any day now.

i will post here when it is released.

APIC-EM 1.3 Release

aradford Hurry Hurry!!  My current IWAN deployment is on hold awaiting 1.3...

Will the hardware/VM requirements be the same for 1.3? Please say yes!

Brian, you will be very happy with the requirements for VM.

anyway you can share Mr. Radford?  I need to get my customer the requirements so they can request the resources from their UCS environment.

I was about to send them the requirements for 1.2...

Thanks for the help!

John Palmason
Level 4
Level 4

Thanks Adam, I knew it would be close but we had a learning event in the Vancouver Cisco office two weeks ago and I am very interested in the QOS changes to support provider class mappings, plus all the other new features etc.

I will keep watching.

Cheers,  keep up the great work.

John Palmason

Hi John,

PM's tell me that if you have 500 devices, you can run a single node in 32G RAM + 12cpu.  Look for the 1.3 release notes for all the details.  HTH  Adam

20K devices will be 64G as usual

yes. it means we are every close to posting final release.  Top level links are populated first, then final content comes right at last minute with the code being posted.

You can see the release notes if you hover you mouse over the file name on the download page, a popup window will show the details of the file with a link to the release notes at the bottom left.  Give it a try.

Here is a link as well

Cisco Application Policy Infrastructure Controller Enterprise Module - Release Notes - Cisco

JP

Enjoy 1.3!

Let us know if you have more questions.  I will do a little blog post on some of the kool things.

Adam

trying to recover a cluster right now after a power outage.. it gets a little unhappy doesn't it. ;-)

As soon as it's back healthy 1.3 is going on it.

Tomorrow I'm going to install the new version, very excited!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

This community is intended for developer topics around Data Center technology and products. If you are looking for a non-developer topic about Data Center, you might find additional information in the Data Center and Cloud community