cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CME Sandbox?

roger.toon1
Level 1
Level 1

I've been supporting CUCM 10.5 for almost 2 years, and am looking to get my CICD certification (I need it so I can be promoted). I do great with the CUCM parts of the study guide, but I've never had my hands on a CME. I also struggle with the Cisco IOS commands, as I only do voice and am not allowed to log into routers/switches. I paid for a certification prep course, but their labs didn't work right, and I feel like I wasted time and money. 

Is there a CME sandbox "out there" somewhere that costs less than buying the hardware?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Cedric Provo
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

Using GNS3 should help you get CME up and running for you. Check this link out, Build A CME Virtual Lab in GNS3 (Actual Videos Shown Here) - 51486 - The Cisco Learning Network, as it has some guides and videos on how to stand up GNS3 and get connectivity to them.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Cedric Provo
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

Using GNS3 should help you get CME up and running for you. Check this link out, Build A CME Virtual Lab in GNS3 (Actual Videos Shown Here) - 51486 - The Cisco Learning Network, as it has some guides and videos on how to stand up GNS3 and get connectivity to them.

mo sh
Level 5
Level 5

As Cedric has told you can use GNS3, Or you can use online rack rental solution.

like this:

CCIE Collaboration Lab Bootcamps, CCIE Collaboration Lab Workbooks, CCIE Collaboration Rack Rental, CCIE Security Lab Bo…

Best Regards

Mojtaba