Views
Helpful
Replies

Upgrade of ACI Sim (VM) possible ?

alf
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Team,

I am running the VM Version of ACI Simulator V1.2(2h). I tried to upgrade the system in the same way as used to upgrade real ACI hardware with some newer ACI-Sim iso image. I get an upload error after some seconds starting the upload.

Now I ask myself if it is in general possible to upgrade the ACI Simalator VM ? Or does it work that way that we need to reprovision a new VM and request a new activation key ?

Many thx for any comment.

regards

Alfred

1 Reply 1

alf
Level 1
Level 1

Got the answer from the BU:

No, it is not possible to upgrade the simulator virtual machine itself.  The suggested method is to save your existing configuration, download and activate a new simulator version, and import your config.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

This community is intended for developer topics around Data Center technology and products. If you are looking for a non-developer topic about Data Center, you might find additional information in the Data Center and Cloud community