Views
Helpful
Replies

finesse 10.6 salesforce gadget

Ssaradouni
Level 1
Level 1

Hello

I have a question about salesforce integration with cisco finesse 10.6 using a gadget

Regards

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi Sarah,

Salesforce changed their security policy a while back and stopped allowing their application to be loaded in an IFrame. As a result, this gadget should not be working. I believe that for some odd reason, some of the dCloud systems have it still working, but nobody understands why since the Salesforce team confirmed to us that it should not be. Unfortunately at this time, there isn't a working salesforce gadget.

Thanx,

Denise

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

dekwan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

Are you trying to make your own integration? Or are you using an existing one. I am not familiar with an existing integration for Finesse 10.6.

Thanx,

Denise

Hello Denise

I'm using an existing one

Regards

Hi,

Can you give me more specifics this gadget? I know that there was one available via DevNet a few releases ago, but it was taken off due to changes in Salesforce not being able to support the way it was written. Where did you get this gadget? What issues are you facing? Can you provide me with the gadget code?

Thanx,

Denise

Hi;

I've retrieved salesforce gadget sample from Cisco dcloud Platform and it works fine.

when i tried to replace the URL in the attached screen Pop.js by the client URL, it displays blanckciscosample_display.PNGScreenPop_Cisco.PNG

Hi Sarah,

Salesforce changed their security policy a while back and stopped allowing their application to be loaded in an IFrame. As a result, this gadget should not be working. I believe that for some odd reason, some of the dCloud systems have it still working, but nobody understands why since the Salesforce team confirmed to us that it should not be. Unfortunately at this time, there isn't a working salesforce gadget.

Thanx,

Denise

Hello Denise

I've sent a request to salesforce to do offer a setting changes that will allow us to load their CRM into a gadget.

Thanks a lot for your reliable support

Sarah

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: