Views
Helpful
Replies

LXC type application on IR809

bharat3
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I am using IR809 router with "IOx bundle image of ir800-universalk9-bundle.SPA.156-2.T1" and the Guest OS installed by default with the bundle.

I am using the  SDK 1.1.0 for application development. I am following LXC Applicaton Development on Cisco IR829 IOx.pdf guide to develop a LXC application.

So far I have successfully developed and installed PaaS on IR809. But with the LXC type application I am unable to install. I am trying to install the sample application "nt02-c_simple" provided with the SDK (demo-apps).

I get the following error while installing

bharath@bharath-Vostro-2520:$ioxclient app install nt02 nt02-c_simple_ir800-lxc.tar

Currently active profile :  new

Command Name: application-install

Saving current configuration

Could not complete your command :  Error. Server returned 500

{

"description": "{\"total_errors\": 1, \"error_list\": [{\"message\": \"{'cpuarch': 'x86_64', 'kernel-version': '3.19', 'startup': {'target': '/sbin/init', 'rootfs': 'app.ext2'}, 'resources': {'profile': 'custom', 'memory': 64, 'disk': 2, 'network': [{'interface-name': 'eth0'}], 'cpu': 500}, 'type': 'lxc'} is not valid under any of the given schemas\", \"validator_value\": \"[{'$ref': '#/definitions/__main__.AppPaas'}, {'$ref': '#/definitions/__main__.AppLXC'}, {'$ref': '#/definitions/__main__.AppVM'}]\", \"absolute_path\": \"app\", \"absolute_schema_path\": \"properties/app/oneOf\"}]}",

"errorcode": -1025,

"message": "Error during app installation"

}

bharath@bharath-Vostro-2520:$

I checked the .yaml file (attached) with the descriptor-schema-version 2.0 specifications at this github document and devnet document. But found no errors in there.

I am not sure what else to debug.

Any help with this is much appreciated.

Thanks,

Bharath

1 Reply 1

Steve Zhang
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Please install the GOS image of the IOXVM 1.1.0 below.

IOx  VM (GOS) Image 1.1.0 for IR829:

https://software.cisco.com/download/release.html?i=!y&mdfid=286287094&softwareid=286306224&release=1.1.0&os

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: