Views
Helpful
Replies

Certificates in UDS

phuongthanhvo
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Developers,

I am developing a java application that get contacts’ information from UDS using Unmarshaller. My application needs a tomcat certificate in cucm server. It works well if the certificate is a self-signed cert; however, when I use CA cert, I have an error,  java.security.cert.CertificateException: No subject alternative DNS name matching cucm.my.domain found, but I am very sure that I have that name in my subject alternative DNS name. Could you please help.

Thanks,

Phuong Vo

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

nick.mueller
Level 6
Level 6

Can you post the .pem/base64 format certificate here?

Have you rebooted the VM or restarted the Cisco Tomcat service from the CLI since applying your certificate?

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

nick.mueller
Level 6
Level 6

Can you post the .pem/base64 format certificate here?

Have you rebooted the VM or restarted the Cisco Tomcat service from the CLI since applying your certificate?

Hi Nick,

Thank you very much for your response. Since Cisco Jabber servers are handled by my company IT so I am not sure they reboot VM or restarted Cisco Tomcat or not. I am going to send them an email to ask about this.

Thanks again,

Phuong

Hello Nick,

Thank you very much for your hint. After IT restarted Cisco Tomcat my CA cert works without error. Again, thanks Nick!

-Phuong

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: