cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Some issue on creating a iOS jabber guest demo with objective-c

he.zhou
Level 1
Level 1

I download the JabberGuestSDK-iOS-10.6.11.97, and try to build a demo on iOS. I fellow the step one by one with this:https://developer.cisco.com/site/jabber-guestsdk/learn/tutorials/v10_6_9/#overview. I start with a storyboard. But when I click the button "Video Support", some error message pop up:

JabberGuestSDK[1588:98059] *** Terminating app due to uncaught exception 'NSInvalidArgumentException', reason: '-[UIViewController setServerName:]: unrecognized selector sent to instance 0x7fcbe2e13c40'

I try to start with a empty project, but when I try to new a viewController like :

CJGuestCallViewController *newView = [[CJGuestCallViewController alloc]init];

I got this error message:

ld: '/Users/***/Project/SampleOfJabber/JabberGuest.framework/JabberGuest(CJGuestCallViewController.o)' does not contain bitcode. You must rebuild it with bitcode enabled (Xcode setting ENABLE_BITCODE), obtain an updated library from the vendor, or disable bitcode for this target. for architecture arm64

clang: error: linker command failed with exit code 1 (use -v to see invocation)

Did I miss something.

I'm using xcode 8.1. Jabber Guest for iOS - 10.6.11

If more information needed, please let me know.

Any help would be appreciated to solve this issue.

1 Reply 1

he.zhou
Level 1
Level 1

I solve the problem with this:

1. Must have the C++ Standard Library build setting set to libc++ (LLVM C++ standard library with C++11 support).

The issue is gone!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: