Views
Helpful
Replies

Disable Callback Feature in Finesse

dipmehta33
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Everyone,

Is there a way to disable callback feature in Finesse ?  We have a team of outbound agents who accidentally keep on using this feature. It would helpful to know if this could be disabled.

Screenshot attached

Regards

Dip Mehta

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi Dip,

I spoke with the Finesse team and callbacks cannot be disabled at the campaign level. The personalized call back checkbox is only to determine the type of callback the customer can get - whether regular or personalized. Regular callback means that the customer can get a callback from any agent. Personalized call back implies that they will get the callback from the agent who made the initial call.

So, the callback button can never be disabled from Finesse.

Thanx,

Denise

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

dekwan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Dip,

From the Finesse side, there is no way to disable the callback. I tried looking to see if it is an option on the UCCE/UCCX side, but I was unable to find any documentation that shows how to disable that feature.

Thanx,

Denise

Thanks Denise.  It looks like you could disable the call back as a feature at the Campaign level ( there is a checkbox for Personalized call back ). However, it doesn't take the Callback button away from Finesse itself. It basically means that feature wont work but Agents would still be able to schedule them.

Regards

Dip Mehta

Hi Dip,

I spoke with the Finesse team and callbacks cannot be disabled at the campaign level. The personalized call back checkbox is only to determine the type of callback the customer can get - whether regular or personalized. Regular callback means that the customer can get a callback from any agent. Personalized call back implies that they will get the callback from the agent who made the initial call.

So, the callback button can never be disabled from Finesse.

Thanx,

Denise