Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Courtesy Callback Handoff error

I have been working on CCB for a while now. Everything seems to be working properly but if I increase the EWT for CCB to more then 60 mins I get handoff error in the VXML gateway and Callback_wait. I think it's because there is too many loops in the callback_wait application.

My question is : The error is it coming from CVP or VXML and is it possible to permit a longer wait time in CCB. My ideal would be 120 mins. Meaning I would allow customer to request callback if the estimated wait time is less then 90 mins. But with the multiple attempt (busy, No Answer, etc...) I would need the Callback_Wait to be able to last up to 120 minutes.

1 Reply 1

anjeelan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Handoff error can be because of the maximum number of handoffs (i.e.100) is reached. 100 is hardcoded in IOS-GW code. You can still manage 90m>EWT>60m. We have recently tested for around 80m and we didn't see handoff failures. But If we go close to 90m, we start seeing the issue.

Thanks

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: