Views
Helpful
Replies

Receiving non-voice dialogs/messages from Finesse

pyanamandra
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

We have eGain Chat integrated with UCCE and we have a Finesse Listener connected to the Finesse Server. Is it possible to receive from Finesse notification server after successfully subscribing to events that are not voice related. Can we receive after successful subscriptions from the Notificaiton Server both voice and non-voice events from the Notification Server. Does Finesse Server support non-voice media.

I appreciate your thoughts on this

Thanks,
Param

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

dekwan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Param,

Finesse only supports non-voice media for a 11.5 CCE deployment via Task Routing. For Finesse 11.5 for CCE, you will receive non-voice events automatically as part of the Dialog node subscription.

Thanx,

Denise

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

dekwan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Param,

Finesse only supports non-voice media for a 11.5 CCE deployment via Task Routing. For Finesse 11.5 for CCE, you will receive non-voice events automatically as part of the Dialog node subscription.

Thanx,

Denise

Thanks Denise for the quick response. We are using UCCE, I assume CCE means UCCE. Currently we are on 9.0.

Also another question, with the existing UCCE 9.0 version integrated with eGain, should we be seeing the events related to eGain on the CTI Server or does it require a higher version of UCCE as well?

Thanks,

Param

Hi,

Yes, CCE means UCCE.

I am not familiar enough to answer your question about the eGain events on the CTI Server, you might want to ask it on the CTI Server forum: CTI Protocol

Thanx,

Denise

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: