Views
Helpful
Replies

http status 404 -/desktop/container/j_security_check Finesse

mcreddy008
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

We are getting the below error Intermittently  for couple of agents on the finesse agent desktop screen.

http status 404 -/desktop/container/j_security_check Finesse

Attached the screenshot.

Please let me know your thoughts on this issue.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Please open a TAC case for this as it is a product issue.

Thanx,

Denise

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7

dekwan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

The Finesse desktop window was left open/idle for too long and the agent tried to log in. Please refresh the page before logging in.

Thanx,

Denise

Agent went not ready state for Break around 30 Min ,after they return they are seeing this message.

Please open a TAC case for this as it is a product issue.

Thanx,

Denise

Is this a known issue that has a workaround/patch?  If so, is there a defect ID?   I am having this issue on CCX 11.5(1) ES01.

Or is this an indication of connectivity issues outside of the CCX software?

Hi,

I am not aware of a workaround/patch and cannot find a defect ID for it. As I had stated for Chandra, I would recommend opening a TAC case and they would have a better answer for you.

Thanx,

Denise

Did you happen to find a fix for this?

Hi.

I am having a similar error. The issue occurs when the agent close the finesse while logged in. By trying to open the finesse window again, it shows the error: HTTP Status 404 - /desktop

HTTP Status 404.JPG

I am just able to open the finesse again after clearing the cookies of the browser.

I found the bug CSCup91701, however it is for Japanese Locale Conditions, which is not my case.

Has anyone experienced this issue?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: