cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Finesse Administration page not opening after FRESH Installation.

Ritesh Desai
Spotlight
Spotlight

Hi folks,

Am installing PCCE 11 as CC solution at customer place. After fresh installation of Finesse 11, administration URL not opening. Though of some files missed during installation, so i re-installed the Finesse server. Again the same error in front of my screen.

URL: https://finesseIPaddress/cfadmin ---- accessing using IPv4 protocol. IPV6 is disabled so no port 8445 mentioned.

Using docwiki, I followed the document: Administration: Administration sign-in page does not load after fresh installation - DocWiki

but still no luck after stopping "Cisco Tomcat" and restarting Finesse server.

Tried opening in Google Chrome and IE11 but no luck.

Please suggest. Am working in tight deadline to meet customer requirements, prompt revert will be highly appreciated.

regards,

Ritesh Desai.

*** Please rate helpful post. Please mark as answer if it solves your problem/query.
regards, Ritesh Desai
1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

hey denisse,

THanks for response. It was proxy n browser issue.

solved the problem

regards,

RItesh Desai

*** Please rate helpful post. Please mark as answer if it solves your problem/query.
regards, Ritesh Desai

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Ritesh Desai
Spotlight
Spotlight

Finesse 11.0.1

regards, Ritesh Desai

Hi,

You still need to use the port to access the administrator console. So it is https://finesseFQDN:8445/cfadmin. If that still doesn't work, what is the error that you see? What do you see in the browser developer tools console? Also, take a look at the cfadmin logs on Finesse.

Thanx,

Denise

hey denisse,

THanks for response. It was proxy n browser issue.

solved the problem

regards,

RItesh Desai

regards, Ritesh Desai