Views
Helpful
Replies

AgentAvailTime in agent team historical all fields with EIM Media integrated

lianghaixiang
Level 1
Level 1

I have a report customization question.

while we cut over our whole UCCE platform to 10.5 on August, we started to use CUIC (v11.0) as reporting tool to replace webview. And EIM as a new component was integrated into our ucce platform. A big issue here is when we run an "agent team historical all fields" report, the AgentAvailTime is totally wrong for agents with both voice and EIM skill group set up.

I opened a tac case; cisco engineer suggest us customize report to remove EIM media. And they give us a template used for EIM report only.  I don't have SQL query experience So hopefully I could get here on how to remove EIM media from existing report definition.

From the attached image, the agent "Campbell, Alicia" skilled with both voice and EIM, for each 15 minutes interval, sometime her AgentAvailTime is more than 15 minutes! I also attached the report  SQL definition.

agent team historical all fields 1.png

1 Reply 1

jacparke
Level 5
Level 5

I am unfamiliar with EIM and how they log time.  That particular report is not using an EIM data source at all, but strictly UCCE.  It would appear that the Agent Available time is being logged slightly off.  In your output, it also looks like the agents are strictly EIM?  You might consider downloading the EIM reports from CCO.  "EIMWIM 10.5 Historical".  Those report off of the EIM data source and not UCCE.

Regards,

Jack Parker