cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SX20 and Dual Monitor

Chris Brumley
Level 1
Level 1

I'm running ce8.3.0 on an SX20 and it was my understanding that during dual monitor you could display local out to monitor 1 and remote out to monitor 2. I went through the settings but while in conference I am getting the gray screen on monitor 2. Side note: I need to be able to do this without a touch panel, strictly web interface or remote control. Any help would be appreciated.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Enrico Conedera
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello Chris -

Defaults on the SX20 are far end on screen 1 and local view (if enabled) on screen 2.

In the web interface, set SelfView so that it always appears full screen on output 2.

You can physically reverse the wires so that the screen that you want for remote / far end is the main output #1 on the SX20.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Enrico Conedera
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello Chris -

Defaults on the SX20 are far end on screen 1 and local view (if enabled) on screen 2.

In the web interface, set SelfView so that it always appears full screen on output 2.

You can physically reverse the wires so that the screen that you want for remote / far end is the main output #1 on the SX20.

This seems to resolve the issue until a remote location presents content then the self view reverts back to pip until you maximize it again.