Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Agent utilization in UCCX

Hi All,

My questions is regarding to the formula of Agents utilization percentage in UCCX, as its will help us to determine agent's needs. I'm looking reports that provide me this section /or the formula that I can used to calculate the utilization percentage on UCCX system.

As I checked the CCE it have this report as below,

Check "Agent utilization: full-time equivalents and percent utilization",  on Cisco Packaged Contact Center Enterprise Reporting User Guide, Release 10.0(1)

++++  Percent utilization (% Utilization in reports) shows you how well agents are being utilized within a skill group. This metric is computed in reports by dividing the total time agents spend handling calls in a skill group by the total time agents were ready to handle tasks.......++++

Refer to link below,

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/pcce/pcce_10_0_1/maintenance/guide/PCCE_BK_PB9F25D6_00_packaged-cce-reporting-guide/PCCE_BK_PB9F25D6_00_packaged-cce-reporting-guide_chapter_01001.html#UCCE_RF_A085E853_00

Please note that we need the formula/ report to use it with UCCX.

anyone can assist me please.

Regards

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Ratish Kalliadan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

We currently dont have the Utilization % for a Agent, however we report how long an Agent was Ready and the duration of calls handled, can you create a custom report using these fields from CCX reporting guide?In CCX we dont have concept of skill group rather the data would be against the CSQ, Please check CSQ Agent Summary report for details.

Regards,

Ratish

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Ratish Kalliadan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

We currently dont have the Utilization % for a Agent, however we report how long an Agent was Ready and the duration of calls handled, can you create a custom report using these fields from CCX reporting guide?In CCX we dont have concept of skill group rather the data would be against the CSQ, Please check CSQ Agent Summary report for details.

Regards,

Ratish

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: