Views
Helpful
Replies

BE6K-UCL-ENH - PAK or not?

mmreid001
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

ive recently purchased BE6K-UCL-ENH to add some further user to my BE6000 which did come with a starter bundle. The licenses do not seem to have come with any PAK or file to download. Are these honor based licenses and if so how do i apply these to the server or do i not need to?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

skilambi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Mark

It is not honor based for sure, UCL ENH is enforced in PLM. If you pull up the order you should see a PAK but if you don't open a case with licensing, provide the Cisco SO and go from there

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

skilambi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Mark

It is not honor based for sure, UCL ENH is enforced in PLM. If you pull up the order you should see a PAK but if you don't open a case with licensing, provide the Cisco SO and go from there

Thanks. I was under the impression this was only a RTU license though. RTU don't have PAKs

Now I'm confused

This one isn't RTU, it's the actual Ucl Enh

Thanks

Srini

HHow do you explain this. See attached. Have I purchased The wrong license? It even says right to use notificationIMG_3343.PNG

Did you purchase just one license? In any event open a case with licensing and provide that SO number to look up PAK.

if your intent was to order one ENH to add a phone or jabber soft phone as an example that's the right license yiu need to apply to plm

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: