cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

LoRa iU880B-usb data sending on IOx

andrei.voicu
Level 1
Level 1

Hello, I'm trying to simulate data sending over iU880B LoRa device (https://wireless-solutions.de/products/gateways/iu880b-usb.html) from IOx. Can someone help me on how can I do that?

Thanks!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Steve Zhang
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Andrei,

Basically the USB for IR8x9 IOx support the general serial interface or USB storage for the USB interface currently.

If you have software drivers and the LoRa stack implemented on its USB dongle hardware, you may use a generic serial interface for communication. Or if the USB dongle needs IOx software drivers and a LoRa stack, IOx does not support it yet. Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Steve

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Steve Zhang
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Andrei,

Basically the USB for IR8x9 IOx support the general serial interface or USB storage for the USB interface currently.

If you have software drivers and the LoRa stack implemented on its USB dongle hardware, you may use a generic serial interface for communication. Or if the USB dongle needs IOx software drivers and a LoRa stack, IOx does not support it yet. Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Steve

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: