cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

what version is uccx at?

jdickinson
Level 5
Level 5

The sandbox is set to 10.6 version of finesse.. We plan to go live in a couple of months with finesse, what version will be available for this?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Rikard is correct that the latest version of UCCX is 11.5(1). I didn't need to log in to access that wiki.

95% of the Finesse APIs have the same behavior for both UCCX and UCCE. There is a small difference such as the Queue API only working with UCCE and a slightly different Agent State transition map. The idea is that gadgets/applications written using the Finesse APIs will work for both UCCE and UCCX (for that 95%).

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

dekwan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Joe,

The version of Finesse will stay the same as it is now.

I don't quite understand the reasoning behind your question. The UCCX sandbox is for development use and testing purposes. It is not for production use.

Thanx,

Denise

rikardkrvaric
Spotlight
Spotlight

Current version of UCCX is 11.5(1)

It was released in August 2016.

Take a look at the Compatibility Matrix to make sure you are compatible with your other systems.

Compatibility Matrix for Unified CCX - DocWiki

this info may answer my question. But can't seem to log in and there is no forgot password deal. or the passwords I tried don't work. so  it's not helpful.

Thanks for the 11.5 info that's helpful.

What's the difference between ucce and uccx as far as integration?

Rikard is correct that the latest version of UCCX is 11.5(1). I didn't need to log in to access that wiki.

95% of the Finesse APIs have the same behavior for both UCCX and UCCE. There is a small difference such as the Queue API only working with UCCE and a slightly different Agent State transition map. The idea is that gadgets/applications written using the Finesse APIs will work for both UCCE and UCCX (for that 95%).

UCCX and UCCE are mainly dependent on the number of Agents you need.

Under 400, UCCX is enough.

If you go to www.CiscoLive.com, you can access their online library of previous presentation.

(Click "Learn Online" > "On-demand Library", and now you can search for all the presentations)

The slide below came from BRKCCT-2035.

There are lots of great presentations regarding UCCX/UCCE, such as:

BRKCCT-2019 - UCCX Planning, Design, Support

BRKCCT-2035 - New Features UCCX 11

BRKCCT-2059 - Designing contact centers for medium large enterprises, and many more.

uccx-type.PNG