cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Campaign Outbound API - get response xml elements possible values required.

plobo
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I am using the campaign outbound api to perform create/read/update/delete  campaigns. There are certains xml elements whose values are constants, but I am not certain on all the possible String values for these elements. They are :

1. amdTreatmentMode

2. campaignPurposeType

3. rescheduleCallbackMode

I need to know all possible values that these 3 fields could possibly have. I might need to map them in my application to an Enum type.

Sample get resposne xml shows  these elements with thier default values like :

<amdTreatmentMode>abandonCall</amdTreatmentMode>

<campaignPurposeType>agentCampaign</campaignPurposeType>

<rescheduleCallbackMode>useCampaignDN</rescheduleCallbackMode>

Appreciate your quick response.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

subdhal
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Lobo,

Please find below details.

1. amdTreatmentMode:- If enabled (ipAmdEnabled is set to true), when the Dialer detects an answering machine, it does one of the following:

abandonCall (default)

transferToAgent

transferToIVRRoutePoint

terminateToneDetect

2. campaignPurposeType: The type of campaign. Default is agentCampaign. The options are as follows:

agentCampaign

ivrCampaign

3. rescheduleCallbackMode: Determines how Outbound Option handles a personal callback if the agent is not available. Default is useCampaignDN. Options are as follows:

useCampaignDN

sameTimeNextBusinessDay

abandon

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

subdhal
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Lobo,

Please find below details.

1. amdTreatmentMode:- If enabled (ipAmdEnabled is set to true), when the Dialer detects an answering machine, it does one of the following:

abandonCall (default)

transferToAgent

transferToIVRRoutePoint

terminateToneDetect

2. campaignPurposeType: The type of campaign. Default is agentCampaign. The options are as follows:

agentCampaign

ivrCampaign

3. rescheduleCallbackMode: Determines how Outbound Option handles a personal callback if the agent is not available. Default is useCampaignDN. Options are as follows:

useCampaignDN

sameTimeNextBusinessDay

abandon

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: