cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Create a training session that is a recording of a previous session

bbalzarini
Level 1
Level 1

I am able to pull back a list of recordings of training sessions.  Now I would like to make use of them.  How do I schedule a training session that will be a playback of a recording of a previous session?  I would like to do this through the XML API.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

ryanhunt
Level 5
Level 5

The WebEx XML API does not manage recordings, there is a separate API for this called the NBR Services API and you can find more details of its capabilities @ Cisco DevNet: WebEx Conferencing - NBR Web Services API

I dont believe its possible to schedule a meeting that just plays back a recording of a previous meeting.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

ryanhunt
Level 5
Level 5

The WebEx XML API does not manage recordings, there is a separate API for this called the NBR Services API and you can find more details of its capabilities @ Cisco DevNet: WebEx Conferencing - NBR Web Services API

I dont believe its possible to schedule a meeting that just plays back a recording of a previous meeting.

Thanks for the response Ryan,

Is there a reason to use the NBR Web Service API over the web service calls in the General Session Service section of the XML API?

The WebEx XML API General Services API's are designed for browser consumption, it does not support programatic downloading of those recordings.. If you want to provide a link for someone to click on those will work, but if you want to automatically download the contents of that link for local conversion/download/playback then you'll need to use the NBR Services API.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: