Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCE Finesse Agent personal stats

Vinod Patil
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

In UCCE environment I am trying to replicate the Agent stats from CAD to Finesse.

Below show the CAD Agent stats which are the agent personal stats and no other agent stats, this is what I am trying replicate.

Attachment1.jpg

I can create the real time custom report in CUIC and display on Finesse by using the following gadget but the problem is how to filter only stats of particular login agent ? how can we replace the filter CL%20teamName?

https://cuic1.dcloud.cisco.com:8444/cuic/gadget/LiveData/LiveDataGadget.jsp?gadgetHeight=310&viewId=99E6C8E210000141000000D80A0006C4&filterId=agent.id=CL%20teamName

please help me to set the filter for this gadget to display only stats of the agent logined in and no other agent stats should have to display

Best regards,

Vinod

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi Vinod,

I double checked with my Dev team - In UCCE there is no way to customize the layout in such a way that the logged in agent data only is shown in the gadget.  However, you can get data for the agent team.

In 11.6, we are giving Call Log & State Log live data gadget out of the box which has agent specific (logged in agent) data

For your information -

CL means collection name

VL can be either list of values or valuelist name

Thanks,

Vikram G

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

vigurura
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Vinod,

You can try doing this

“filterId=agent.id=VL%20<actual agent id>” without the surrounding “<>”

Hope this helps,

Vikram G

Hi Vinod,

I double checked with my Dev team - In UCCE there is no way to customize the layout in such a way that the logged in agent data only is shown in the gadget.  However, you can get data for the agent team.

In 11.6, we are giving Call Log & State Log live data gadget out of the box which has agent specific (logged in agent) data

For your information -

CL means collection name

VL can be either list of values or valuelist name

Thanks,

Vikram G

Hi Vikram,

Thanks a lot for the information, it is good to know in 11.6 we are expecting this feature,  as lot of customer migrating to Finesse and they want to see Finesse desktop work like CAD.

Best regards,

Vinod

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: