Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX Sandbox: Unity licensing restricts call handling after a couple of days

rkorn
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

A couple of days after starting up the sandbox I get the following message when logging into the unity server, and voicemail calls do not reach the unity server:

Cisco Unity Connection cannot answer calls. A license violation has occurred. To review licenses, go to the System Settings > Licenses page in Cisco Unity Connection Administration.

I was on rave36, but am ending the reservation and starting another. Is there a different sandbox from which I can connect to Unity?

Thanks,

Richard

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi Richard,

I fixed the license violation, so you should be good to go with using CUC now. Please give it a try and let me know if you're still seeing the issue.x

Thanks for bringing this to our attention, and continuing to reserve the lab a bunch of times just to use our service! If you're doing some longer term work, I can make you a reservation for a few weeks if you'd like - please let me know.

Thanks!

Jacob

View solution in original post

11 Replies 11

jacoadam
Level 5
Level 5

Hello Richard,

Just looping in on this! At this time Unity is only offered in the UCCX Sandbox. We're looking into dropping it into all of our collaboration labs at some point in the future - until then UCCX is the route to go!

I will check out the license on the Unity Server and get back to you!

Thanks!
Jacob

Thanks Jacob! I appreciate the help. Unfortunately, it did happen again today with a separate instance - I'll just keep re-reserving until it's resolved.

Hey Jacob, any update on this? I've gotta restart the reservation for the 4th time this week and it takes about 40 min to restart and configure each time.

Hi Richard,

I got tied up with a few other tasks. I'm taking a glace at this now and I'll let you know know!

Hi Richard,

I fixed the license violation, so you should be good to go with using CUC now. Please give it a try and let me know if you're still seeing the issue.x

Thanks for bringing this to our attention, and continuing to reserve the lab a bunch of times just to use our service! If you're doing some longer term work, I can make you a reservation for a few weeks if you'd like - please let me know.

Thanks!

Jacob

Hey Jacob,

After re-reserving one last time the license message has gone away! Thanks a bunch. I tend to restart some CUCM sandbox every week - if you'd like to save me some hassle and extend my reservation I sure wouldn't mind!

Thanks,

Richard

Done - thanks!

Let us know if you've got any other questions!

Best,
Jacob

Hey Jacob,

Unfortunately, the issue has popped up again on the UCCX 10.6 sandbox, though, Unity is complaining of an invalid license right after the sandbox was finished building. 128.107.93.228:20137

I decided to just end the reservation and start another, but, I got the same ip/port and the same issue, which may be related.

Thanks,

Richard

The issue is occurring on 20131 as well

This issue continues to appear on every UCCX instance for the last 3 weeks. Should I create a new thread?

rakhi.srms1
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Team,

I am using sandbox lab UCCX 11.6 and mainly working with unity as of now and trying to configure directory call handler, however, unity server doesn't have TTS session and voice recognition licenses on it. Also I am unable to create new users because of licensing issue. When I try to add user, it gives me following error:

Add failed. The system has exceeded its time limit to resolve license non-compliance issues. User creation is not allowed until the license compliance issues are resolved.

Please help me with resolving such issue.

Regards,

Rakhi

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: