cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Removing DN from LineGroup

m.batts
Level 4
Level 4

I don't think this is possible but thought I would just check.I want to remove a DN from associated line groups.

However I don't want to  care what line groups its a member off or know .I just want to remove it from all of them.

Is there away of doing this , it looks like you need to know the line group name using "updateLineGroup"

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

dstaudt
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

It looks like the relationships between lineGroups and DNs is held in the table "linegroupnumplanmap".  You should be able to construct a DELETE SQL query via <executeSqlUpdate> to delete any records where the fknumplan matches the pkid of the DN you want to remove from all groups.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

dstaudt
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

It looks like the relationships between lineGroups and DNs is held in the table "linegroupnumplanmap".  You should be able to construct a DELETE SQL query via <executeSqlUpdate> to delete any records where the fknumplan matches the pkid of the DN you want to remove from all groups.

Thanks , I hadn't thought of that , will have a look

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: