Views
Helpful
Replies

LstsummaryMeeting - Change timezone to IST

mksherif
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all,

I am using  LstsummaryMeeting API to get all the meeting list from WebEx. When I do this I am getting the meeting schedule time in different time zone (because the meetings are stored in different time zones in WebEx).

1.png

My requirement is, I want to list all the meetings from WebEx in same time Zone (in my case, its IST Time zone). That is, I want to convert it to one single Time zone. Is it possible to apply a condition or criteria for this within the XML request.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

ryanhunt
Level 5
Level 5

sorry but what your seeking is not available within the XML API; the only way to change LstSummaryMeeting's output would be to alter the meeting configurations one by one.

Your integration should adjust any of these times to your local time programmatically for this to happen.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

ryanhunt
Level 5
Level 5

sorry but what your seeking is not available within the XML API; the only way to change LstSummaryMeeting's output would be to alter the meeting configurations one by one.

Your integration should adjust any of these times to your local time programmatically for this to happen.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: