Views
Helpful
Replies

Social Miner Email & Chat

kirti.kumar
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I want to implement Social Miner Email & Chat  features in Custom Agent Desktop(  Finesse UCCX 11.5)

Our custom Agent Desktop is developed in .Net (C#) using Finesse REST APIs.

We have added Social Miner Email & Chat gadget in finesse Agent Desktop(Finesse UCCX 11.5). Its working fine with finesse Agent Desktop.

I want to implement same in  my custom application and not getting a way to start. I am confused with following points.

1.Finesse Agent Desktop login into Social Miner Email & Chat internally with the Agent login into finesse.

Now if I use FINESSE LOGIN REST API in my custom application,how the login into Social Miner Email & Chat will be handled?

this is the tab for Chat and Email

I have to make  that Agent  ready for chat and Email

How to make agent  Ready  for Social Miner Email & Chat by the means of the REST APIs or  by what ways i can achieve this?

Please suggest

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi Kirti,

Oh, sorry. I am confusing myself and forgot that the Media APIs is just for CCE.

The APIs used in that gadget are not public APIs and therefore it isn't possible. Please see this forum post: Setting finesse agent state for email/chat using APIs

Thanx,

Denise

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

dekwan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Kirti,

It is the same API that I had suggested in the other forum post you have here: How to implement ECE CHAT

Thanx,

Denise

Hi Denise,

Thanks for your quick and valuable inputs.

But i have checked with my CCX Engineer he told me that we don't have mrdid in Finesse CCX (11.5)

so how to login in Media API without having mrdid?

As this the URL which is used to login in different non-voice media:-

URI: http://<FQDN>/finesse/api/User/<id>/Media/<mrdId>

This  is the main problem.

Please Suggest how to achieve login in Media APIs in  finesseCCX(11.5)

Thanks

Kirti Kumar

Hi Kirti,

Oh, sorry. I am confusing myself and forgot that the Media APIs is just for CCE.

The APIs used in that gadget are not public APIs and therefore it isn't possible. Please see this forum post: Setting finesse agent state for email/chat using APIs

Thanx,

Denise

Thanks Denise ,

Good Day,

Thanks for your valuable inputs.

I will again reach out  to you after sometime

Thanks& Regards

Kirti Kumar

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: