cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Why my output file is WRF?

nrbvevoe
Level 1
Level 1

I searched the website and find that there is another file named ARF? But after I recorded with WebEx converter, it is WRF, how can i change it into ARF? Is there any difference?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

ryanhunt
Level 5
Level 5

The data they contain is the same: audio and video recordings that can easily be converted into other formats. The difference between the two is in their origins. ARF files are those you download online, whereas WRF files you make yourself.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

ryanhunt
Level 5
Level 5

The data they contain is the same: audio and video recordings that can easily be converted into other formats. The difference between the two is in their origins. ARF files are those you download online, whereas WRF files you make yourself.

hveibttbb
Level 1
Level 1

After you have used WebEx Online Confernce and downloaded the recorded video the file will be saved as ARF. As for WRF, it is generated by another program named WebEx Recorder which is a screen capture tool. These are all proprietary formats of Cisco itself. If you still don't understand you may refer to this article and in the end you will find an exhaustice comparsion between these two types of files.http://www.videoconverterfactory.com/tips/how-to-use-webex.html

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: