cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How to run "Provision_WebEx" command

marcelo.rodrigo
Level 1
Level 1

I got and reserved an WebEx Conferencing instance at DevNet Sandbox.

But I couldn't find where I can run that "Provision_WebEx" command.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hello Marcelo,

WebEx has stringent password requirements. Make sure the password you create meets the following requirements:

• Must contain 8 characters or more
  • Must use mixed case
  • Must contain numbers and letters
  • Can't contain any words from the dictionary

Please try this out and let us know if you're able to provision a room! Let us know if you've got any other questions!

Thanks!
Jacob

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

jacoadam
Level 5
Level 5

Hello Marcelo!

Once you're inside of an active reservation, the provision WebEx command will become available for usage. Check out the screenshot below, which highlights how to access the command. The only difference is that the command inside of an active reservation will have a "run" button on the bottom left.

WebEx.PNG

To make sure you're looking at an active lab reservation (and now just the sample topology) selection "Lab Management" in the top right, then "Reservations"

From there you should see your active reservation in green.

Please let us know if this makes sense, and if you've got other questions!

Thanks!

Jacob

Hello Jacob,

Thanks for your response!
I could provide information to "provision" process, but no matter what information I entered on that process, I always get this error "Unknown error". Cold you help me?

Screenshot at 2017-04-27 15-18-47.png

Hello Marcelo,

WebEx has stringent password requirements. Make sure the password you create meets the following requirements:

• Must contain 8 characters or more
  • Must use mixed case
  • Must contain numbers and letters
  • Can't contain any words from the dictionary

Please try this out and let us know if you're able to provision a room! Let us know if you've got any other questions!

Thanks!
Jacob

Thanks Jacob!

It works :-)

Fantastic! 

Let us know if you've got any other questions!

Thanks!

Jacob

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: