cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Guest access via ISE without AD integration

vyas.nilay
Level 1
Level 1

I am working to replicate the Clear pass features on the ISE and I am struggling so I need some expert direction to configure the ISE 2.2

Clear pass features

Guest allowed to register them self or sponsor can register them and sponsor get email with username and password .. which last for 1 day or less.. only specific domain emails are allowed to receive an email. . sponsor email address field is locked with domain..

whole idea is to keep the wireless and ISE completely separate from Internal network infrastructure.. so federation is available to verify the users and only way to work out with the user is to lock them down to their email address and use email as federation mechnisum..

Clear pass is working nicely but the customer is moving to ISE .. so need some help with this..

Thanks,

Nilay.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jason Kunst
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You can lock down what email address the self-reg portal takes for the guest in portal settings

Screen Shot 2017-04-28 at 11.55.24 AM.png

Sponsor can be restricted see self-reg examples

ISE Guest & Web Authentication

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Jason Kunst
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You can lock down what email address the self-reg portal takes for the guest in portal settings

Screen Shot 2017-04-28 at 11.55.24 AM.png

Sponsor can be restricted see self-reg examples

ISE Guest & Web Authentication

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: