cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Could anyone help me in this issue, I got this message "Unable to login" in ODL controller?

alkhorasany19
Level 1
Level 1

Could anyone help me in this issue, I am working on SDN and I have finished installing ODL controller "Boron Release".
So when I need to work on a GUI and Run DLUX in karaf distribution. I get this message "Unable to login". I

I tried to login by the default username: admin ,and password: admin. But it didn't work.

So how I could login? or How to change the default username and password?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

I don't know any backdoor to change the credentials. Perhaps the easiest solution is simply to download and unzip again. Maybe something got corrupted during your previous attempt.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

eckelcu
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Did you install DLUX?

I downloaded Boron SR3.

Unizipped.

Started karaf via "./bin/karaf"

Installed "odl-dlux-all"

Then browsed to http://<ip-address>:8181/index.html and logged in with admin/admin.

Example below:

$ unzip distribution-karaf-0.5.3-Boron-SR3.zip

Archive: distribution-karaf-0.5.3-Boron-SR3.zip creating: distribution-karaf-0.5.3-Boron-SR3 ...

$ cd distribution-karaf-0.5.3-Boron-SR3/
$ ./bin/karaf
karaf: Enabling Java debug options: -Xdebug -Xnoagent -Djava.compiler=NONE - Xrunjdwp:transport=dt_socket,server=y,suspend=n,address=5005
Listening for transport dt_socket at address: 5005
Apache Karaf starting up. Press Enter to open the shell now...
100% [========================================================================] Karaf started in 3s. Bundle stats: 64 active, 64 total
________ ________ .__ .__ .__ __ \_____ \ ______ ____ ____ \______ \ _____ ___.__.| | |__| ____ | |___/ |_

/ | \\____\_/__\/ \| | \\__ \< | || || |/___\| | \ __\ / | \|_>>___/| |\| ` \/__\\___|||_|//_/> Y\| \_______ / __/ \___ >___| /_______ (____ / ____||____/__\___ /|___| /__|

\/|__| \/ \/ \/ \/\/ /_____/ \/

Hit '<tab>' for a list of available commands
and
'[cmd] --help' for help on a specific command.
Hit
'<ctrl-d>' or type 'system:shutdown' or 'logout' to shutdown OpenDaylight.

opendaylight-user@root>

Install DLUX Feature

opendaylight-user@root>feature:install odl-dlux-all

opendaylight-user@root>feature:list -i | grep dlux

odl-dlux-all odl-dlux-core odl-dlux-node odl-dlux-yangui odl-dlux-yangvisualizer

| 0.4.3-Boron-SR3 | x | Opendaylight dlux all features
| 0.4.3-Boron-SR3 | x | Opendaylight dlux minimal feature
| 0.4.3-Boron-SR3 | x | Enable nodes in Opendaylight dlux
| 0.4.3-Boron-SR3 | x | Enable Yang UI in Opendaylight dlux
| 0.4.3-Boron-SR3 | x | Enable Yang visualizer in Opendaylight dlux

I did that ,and I installed the DLUX feature as you mentioned.

But it didn't work.

I think it couldn't read the username and password that saved in, so could

I change the username and password?

or other suggestion.

thanks for your help.

I don't know any backdoor to change the credentials. Perhaps the easiest solution is simply to download and unzip again. Maybe something got corrupted during your previous attempt.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: