cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Finesse Wrap-up Code Sorting / AutoComplete ??

Steven Juras
Level 1
Level 1

Is there a way to have the wrap-up code pull-down menu that is presented to Agent (within Finesse) to be customized rather than alphabetically?  Something like most frequently used code are presented at the top of the list?  Is the ordering controllable?

While I know the text field can only be a max of 39 characters - the window that is used to contain the wrap-up codes seems to be at a fixed length and the agents complain that they can not read all the text.  Where is that window size adjusted?

Finally - when the wrap-up codes are presented, can the agent start to type the text and the application then "finds" and autocomplete the result (like in so many pull-down window options currently in use across many web-based apps).

Thanks for any info.

4 Replies 4

dekwan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

Unfortunately, the display of the wrap up reason codes pull down is not customizable or configurable.

A workaround would be to build a custom gadget that has all of the features you listed and the agents use that wrap up reason dropdown instead of the existing one. But unfortunately again, you cannot remove the existing one from the UI.

Thanx,

Denise

Hi Denise,

Our client have issues with the built-in Wrap-up drop-down and it is not sorted in order. Client have requested that Wrap-up codes be display in ascending order and want to see at least 10 Wrap-up codes (with vertical scrollbar) and 40 columns wide so custom gadget is the way to go.

I looked at the user object and I can find all the Wrap-up codes. The built-in have "Apply" button but when I look at the user object I could not find any API to update the Wrap-up code.

What is the right way to update the Wrap-up code selected?

Thanks.

Danny

Hi Danny,

To update the wrap up code to the selected one, you have to build the Update Call Data REST API request yourself. I am not sure why the Finesse JavaScript library doesn't have this API. You can take a look at the Update Call Data Sample Gadget, it has the code to build that REST API request.

Thanx,

Denise

grebac.2ring
Level 5
Level 5

Hi,

Among many other improvements, 2Ring GADGETS for Cisco Finesse (www.2Ring.com/Gadgets) allow agents to search for the right wrap-up code - so to start typing in the wrap-up field...

Michal, 2Ring

2Ring_Gadgets.png

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: