cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Taskmanagement gadgets Operation Failed : singin not allowed this MRD

Venkadesh54
Level 1
Level 1

Hi -  I just downloaded TaskManagement gadgets from Task routing page, also configured as prescribed in readme.txt, but i was thrown API error message as "Operation Failed: SignIn not allowed in this MRD".

Is this issue with our Gadgets or from another configuration from UCCE.

This was tested with UCCE 11.5(1) version in our lab

Thank you.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

dekwan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Venkadesh,

Are you sure that the agent is assigned to the MRD that you specified in the layout? You can use the Media - Get List API to check. If so, I would suspect that it has to do with the configuration. Please take a look at the setup, configuration, and reports page of the Task Routing site.

Thanx,

Denise

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

dekwan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Venkadesh,

Are you sure that the agent is assigned to the MRD that you specified in the layout? You can use the Media - Get List API to check. If so, I would suspect that it has to do with the configuration. Please take a look at the setup, configuration, and reports page of the Task Routing site.

Thanx,

Denise

Thank Denise, we have verified agent was part of that MRD, it was CCE configuration mistake, same was fixed and working fine in our lab

I had the same issue and no matter what I did it wouldn't work. My solution was to restart the central controller and everything just magically started working.

david